Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Club Reviewing Last Child in the Woods

The Tribe will be doing a book club on Last Child in the Woods. We are going to meet once in the evening manly for Mama's or Dad's. We also will be meeting in the day for mama's with kiddos. Please come to both if you want/can I am sure the discussions will be different.
***** CHANGE OF DAY TIME AND PLACE!!!!The first meeting will be October 29th @ 6:00 At Cafe Vino.
The second will be November 2nd. We will be meeting with the Naturally Parenting Group that meets in Loveland on that day 10am. We will start the discussion at 10:15 am.
I would love as many to get out and discuss. If you are unable to finish the book please come. I am sure we can share many ideas and enjoy the listening.

If you have not already received the information we are planning an outing to the Environmental Film Festival this year in Golden Colorado shortly following these disscussions. To see the film Play Again. hopefully many can make it!! please if you have any questions or comments please get in contact with me.
Happy Trails,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I met you guys yesterday with the Naturally Parenting group in Loveland. My husband and I do want to join you on Saturday...what do we need to do to get the group tix?

    Thanks, val vzahourek@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete